miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Profundidades inciertas

"Is there a mistery under the surfaces of human action? Or are human beings utterly what their obvious acts indicate?....
I know no certainty than this: that all human action is only an extremely imperfect, ridiculously helpless expression of a hidden internal life of unimagined depths that presses to the surface without ever being able to reach it even remotely.
... I am sure there are hidden depths and abysses in me, where unimagined things could break out and sweep me away. Then I quickly pay and hastily seek diversion in the hope that the sun might soon break out again and restore the reassuring superficiality."
(Night train to Lisbon)

No hay comentarios:

El ejercicio de las tres cosas buenas

 Antes de irte a la cama intenta pensar en tres cosas buenas que te han pasado o que has visto durante el día. Pueden ser cosas muy simples ...