viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Mezcla de languages

Yes, it is strange, but I sometimes discover myself thinking in this language and not in my mother tongue.... why? Well, now everyday I speak several languages depending on to whom I am talking. Italian, Spanish, English and some German. I still do not express myself so good in German but once I begin trying to communicate myself in this language, then my brain first tries to build the sentences in German and when it is not possible then I put some words in English hahahaha Of course I need more vocabulary and grammatical background to express better the ideas, but it is incredible how flexible the mind is... 

No hay comentarios:

El ejercicio de las tres cosas buenas

 Antes de irte a la cama intenta pensar en tres cosas buenas que te han pasado o que has visto durante el día. Pueden ser cosas muy simples ...