lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

Song of the day

Broken


I will not be pushed
I will not be stamped defiled
I will not be crushed
I am not your only child

I am not a freak

object of your own desire
I am not ashamed
I am not an alibi
[CHORUS:]
I stand alone, now I can see
You won't bring me down
For all this pain and misery
I'm not broken
...
I am not a pawn
This is not a game of chess
I am not a pin 

stuck into your shiny vest
 

I am not a slave
I will do what I do best
Walking out on you
Take my life and leave the rest.


No estoy rota, no soy un peón ni una esclava,
no me arrastraré hacia el dolor ni la miseria..
no me sentiré avergonzada.
Daré lo mejor de mí, sin seguir tu deseo,
caminaré lejos de tí, porque ahora puedo ver...
y mi vida puedes coger,
pero dejando el resto.

El ejercicio de las tres cosas buenas

 Antes de irte a la cama intenta pensar en tres cosas buenas que te han pasado o que has visto durante el día. Pueden ser cosas muy simples ...